How I can control my anxiety, without the use of medications?

Dr. Chris Esguerra
In brief: Mindfulness or CBT
There are a variety of therapies and techniques that can help manage or alleviate anxiety.
Cognitive behavioral therapy (cbt) links thoughts, feelings, and actions such that you regain a sense of control of your anxiety. Mindfulness techniques and mindfulness based therapies also help. Techniques such as diaphragmatic breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, guided imagery or meditation help.

In brief: Mindfulness or CBT
Dr. Chris Esguerra
Dr. Chris Esguerra
Dr. Joseph Boland
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Structured CBT
Cognitive behavioral therapy (cbt) has been found to be very effective in helping individuals understand and control their anxiety.
It is important to find a psychologist that provides a structured cbt program because many therapist just chit chat with you instead of training you to develop emotional self-help skills.

In brief: Structured CBT
Dr. Joseph Boland
Dr. Joseph Boland
Dr. Eric Weisman