Usually, what are the signs of bone cancer?

Pain and swelling. There are many different types of bone cancer, each with its own signs and symptoms. In general bone cancer may cause pain, local swelling, and fracture.
Pain and swelling. Usually, patients present with pain and swelling of the affected area. Some bone tumors, like osteosarcoma, affect the distal femur, proximal tibia, and humerus. Chondrosarcomas are seen in the shoulder and pelvis, while ewing's sarcomas are in teenagers and are seen in long bones and flat bones. Multiple myeloma has bone pain in the back and ribs. Each has a different x-ray appearance.