All day today im getting runs of what feels like my heart skipping and fluttering. I've had a holter and stress test and echo norm except impired lv relax. Worried. Anything else mimic heart flutterng?

Heart Fluttering. Sinus tachycardia, frequent premature beats, atrial fibrillatyion, atrial flutter, supraventricular or ventricular arrythmias could cause palpitations/fluttering sensation. If holter is negative then you need to get event monitor for 30 days. If it is negative then you have to go for loop recorder. These could record the exact event. Also your thyroid function should be checked.
Heart fluttering. Sometimes, people are more aware of their heart beat than normally, despite the heart is beating normal. Holter monitoring only records heart beats for a certain fairly short period of time when the person who is monitored may not have the abnormal sensations. Event monitor is more sensitive as it is worn for a month and you can make recordings when you are actually having flutters.