After a charley horse in calf: how long is it normal to experience tense or sore muscles afterwards?

Muscle spasm. These can happen spontaneously, with quick movements, or during exercise. They are common - and happen to kids and adults alike, and pain can be for a few hours to a few days afterwards. For myself, i usually massage, use some heat, gentle stretching (like in the pic) and anti-inflammatories like Ibuprofen if it's really bothersome.
Massage, heat. A muscle spasm (or charley horse) in the calf can be painful for a few hours to a day or 2 afterwards. For myself, i usually massage, use some heat, gentle stretching and anti-inflammatories like ibuprofen.
Few hours to day. A muscle spasm (or charley horse) in the calf can be painful for a few hours to a day or 2 afterwards. For myself, i usually massage, use some heat, gentle stretching and anti-inflammatories like ibuprofen.