I am a 26 year old male and I have a lump in my breast. Can it be breast cancer or gynecomastia?

Gynecomastia. Probably gynecomastia. But a biopsy with review by a pathologist would help solidify the diagnosis.
Breast Lump Dx. Best way to tell is by a mammogram and biopsy (needle vs open ) see a plastic surgeon or general surgeon for consultation.
Find out. A lump in the male breast is usually breast tissue and is then called gynecomastia. The vast majority of these lumps are benign or non-cancerous. Rarely a lump could be a cancer so have it examined by your physician.
Breast lump. Gynecomastia is common in infancy, adolescence, and in middle-aged to older adult males. Pseudogynecomastia is also common and related to the heavy weight. Gynecomastia must be differentiated from breast carcinoma, which is far less common. There are a lot of cause of gynecomastia including drug, puberty, endocrine problems, liver/kidney problems etc. See your doctor and have your self checked.