What's the best shampoo or treatment to use on scaling, plaque psoriasis on the scalp?

Many together. Tar shampoo is very effective, but you need to clean the scalp first with a mild shampoo, and then use neutratar or a generic afterwards. Make sure you lather it and then let is stay on your scalp, perhaps 5m. I recommend the concommitant use of a zinc shampoo on your next washing. And alternate.
Neutrogena. There are a variety of shampoo options. Tar shampoo is an old favorite neutrogena is option but there are other tar shampoos to consider.