Why am I having migraine headaches more and more often?

Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Pain Management
In brief: Rebound Headaches
My answer, as a medical doctor, is i don't know and you should get this checked into as soon as possible.
However, one common cause of increasing headaches is called analgesic rebound headache. Briefly, this occurs when someone overuses pain pills to stop a headache. To find out if this is your problem, consult your physician.

In brief: Rebound Headaches
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Jordan Fersel
Pain Management
In brief: RUSure?
Not every headache is a 'migraine'.
Some are caused by stress and tension, more frequently there is arthritis in the cervical spine, which is generally a progressive condition if untreated. Do you get an aura? If not, migraine is less likely. Do you have trouble extending the cervical spine and rotating laterally? Then it is more likely to be a headache from cervical (spondylosis) arthritis.

In brief: RUSure?
Not every headache is a 'migraine'.
Dr. Jordan Fersel
Dr. Jordan Fersel