Iam 21. I wanna grow 4inches more to my height.(6ft.). Is it possible through medicines? If yes then what meds? Are they avail. In india? Thanks

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Not A Chance

At 21 you have achived your full height and the growth centers have closed and no medicine or shots will make you grow taller.

In brief: Not A Chance

In brief: No

People have reached their final adult heights and have already stopped growing, by the time they are 21 years old.
Only in extremely rare cases where a person has continued growing each year, from 18-21, might he grow a bit at 21. There are no medicines, herbs, or foods that will change anything at age 21, but one should be sure to eat a healthy variety of foods.

In brief: No

Dr. Peter Kurzweil