What to do when your foreskin will not go back over the head?

Phimosis. The condition is called phimosis it can be treated with dillation devices or procedures provided by a urologist.
Topical medications. This is a very common problem called phimosis. Typically treated with topical creams such as steroids. If these fail, then surgery for a circumcision is required.