What kind of doctor do I see for help for an overactive bladder?

Start with PCP. You can start with your primary care provider or ob/gyn. If initial therapies are unsuccessful then further investigation may be warranted. A specialist such as a urologist or urogynecologist may be necessary. Further investigation may include urodynamic studies, cystoscopy, imaging studies and laboratory investigation such as a urine cytology.