What is this rash of cracked skin on my hand?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: Hand eczema
Hand eczema (also known as hand dermatitis) is a common condition affecting up to 10% of the population.
It results from a combination of factors, both internal (e.g. Your genetic make-up), and external (e.g. Contact with irritants and allergens such as chemicals). The irritant nature of some chemicals means that hand eczema is particularly common in people with jobs involving cleaning, catering, .

In brief: Hand eczema
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Psoriasis possible 2
But it can also be pustular psoriasis.
Numerous drugs can treat this and eczema quite well. I believe Doxycycline and Fluconazole work very well, based on my experience!

In brief: Psoriasis possible 2
But it can also be pustular psoriasis.
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey