Constant muscle spasms 4 month entire body mostly legs and back tingling numbness in feet fatigue painful muscle cramps also pars defect l5- the cause

Dr. Robert Masson
Neurosurgery

In brief: Spinal stenosis

A pars defect, may be associated with a spondyloslisthesis or slip of the vertebrae and if so may cause muscle spasms, pinched nerves, radiculopathy, and ultimately disability and neuorological injury.
Needs appropriate evaluation to define recommended treatment.

In brief: Spinal stenosis

Dr. Robert Masson
Dr. Robert Masson
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Get checked

I would certainly be checked, there are multiple potential causes and the numbness in the legs is particularly concerning in a 23 year old.
An exam and appropriate studies can usually determine the cause and give information about prognosis and treatment options. Thank you.

In brief: Get checked

Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Steven Seres