Had CT w/o contrast for kidney stones.Ct clear but still low back pn.Would CT have seen lymphoma mass if it were causing my pain?No history of cancer,

Dr. Devon Webster
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Don't worry

Yes, if you had lymphoma that was big enough to cause you pain, it would be visible on a ct scan! so i think you can rest assured that lymphoma is not causing your low back pain.
This type of pain is common, and there are many causes. I wonder why you are worried about cancer? Maybe you know someone with lymphoma? Search healthtap for info about back pain and see what fits with your symptoms!

In brief: Don't worry

Dr. Steven Hebert
Pathology

In brief: CT scan

If you had any lymph nodes involved by lymphoma that were greater than 1cm or so they would have been seen on a ct scan.
A mass would surely be seen.

In brief: CT scan

A mass would surely be seen.
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine