What does a slight none specific fullness of the aurtopulmonary window mean?

Dr. Eric Wang
Radiology

In brief: ..

I assume this is from a chest xray report.
This is really a nonspecific statement. It could be superimposition of normal structures or represent a mass or lymphadenopathy. This could be followed with another chest xray, or examined with a ct with contrast, at your doctor's discretion.

In brief: ..

Dr. Eric Wang
Dr. Eric Wang
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Not much

This is just a radiologic description, really a hedge, not a disease.
In other words, the radiologist who has interpreted your study (i presume a ct or cat scan) sees prominence in the area of your aorta and pulmonary artery and is just reporting what he/she sees. If there were an aneurysm, it would be stated. I wouldn't worry about it or pursue it.

In brief: Not much

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine