I have pet, patulous eustation tube? Not sure on the spelling. Do I have to live with this? Question for ent. Rare disorder.

Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Rare as you said

This disorder can be quite bothersome to those who have it.
If i had it i would try and be seen by dr denis s poe in boston. Very few surgeons have done as much work on the eustachian tube disorders. Depending how much it is bothering you, it might be worthwhile to see him. I have sent patients to him in the past and they are happy to have seen him. Hope this helps!

In brief: Rare as you said

Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Mark Deutsch
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: PE tubes

You do not have to live with this.
One treatment is the placement of pe tubes to bypass the eustachian tube. This can be done in any ent's office under local/topical anesthesia with usually very good results.

In brief: PE tubes

You do not have to live with this.
Dr. Mark Deutsch
Dr. Mark Deutsch
Dr. Peter Kurzweil