Is it safe to use HRT after removal of mucinous cystadenoma and total hysterectomy ?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

Assuming you have no other medical issues preventing you from taking hormones.
A mucinous cystadoma is a benign ovarian tumor and would not disqualify you from hormone therapy.

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Yes you can

In your case, you have surgical menopause.
.Cystadenoma is a common benign tumor thus HRT should be reasonable if clinically needed after total resection. Having the malignant version, serous carcinoma, is a different story. I would suggest discussing your symptoms/concerns with your doc for the most appropriate treatment for you, which may or may not be hormone. Best of luck..

In brief: Yes you can

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham