Left side chest pain w no other symptoms, 4 months. Feels almost like tearing when I exhale. Blood work, ekg, and chest xray r fine. What could it b?

Sounds like pleurisy. But would recommend considering getting a chest ct scan ... Can try nsaids ibuprofen) in the meantime ... Causes: inflammation, infection, pulmonary embolus, occult tumor, musculoskeletal ...
Rib pain. It sound like you have a rib out of place. They can be extremely painful and difficult to treat. If all other testing is normal, you might consider an evaluation by a chiropractor.