I been so constipated lately .. I tried everything . I dranked prum juice .. I took laxatives & nothing works please help me!

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dermatology

In brief: Miralax (polyethylene glycol)

I recommend drinking lots of water and using miralax, (polyethylene glycol) this type of fiber works with your body and doesn't necessarily force you to use the bathroom but lets you decide when you want to go.
Each person has different reactions to fiber and some can cause bloating to some while others to have the same symptoms, so it is important to try a few to see which one works best for you.

In brief: Miralax (polyethylene glycol)

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dr. Keegan Duchicela