Side effects of fybriods?

Nothing/Something. Some women don't have any symptoms at all. Other women may have crampy, heavier or longer periods. Some fibroids can make it more difficult to become pregnant. There's really a range of symptoms. If fibroids are troubling you, talk with your doc about options: medicine, procedure, surgery. If they're not bothering you, you don't have to do anything at all.
Pain and/or bleeding. Depending on the size and location, fibroids can cause heavy or painful periods, pelvic pain or pressure/bloating, changes in urination or bowel movements, miscarriages or infertility. Fibroids are very common and many women have small fibroids that do not cause any symptoms at all.