I get bad chest pain, shortness of breath, hard time breathing and dizzyness a lot lately. Why is this?

Dr. Eric Toloza
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: Not sure

But sound serious, so you should see your doctor to get your heart and lungs checked out.

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Bad chest pain dizzy

I dont know your age and if you suffer from hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, you smoke or not.
But aseneral rule chest pain asspciated with shortness of breath and dizzyness is a medical emergency and you can not fool around with it..You need to seek emegency medical care asap, go to er or call 911.

In brief: Bad chest pain dizzy

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology