I have a white creamy fluid coming from my vagina sometimes I get itchy/irritable. There is no way I could have an STD or anything in that category?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: White creamy dischar

White creamy sometime called cheezy discharge from vagina associated with itching is mostly caused by yeast infection and you can use Monistat Vaginal Cream for seven days and if it does not get better you need to see your gynecologist for exam and culture of the discharge to rule out bacterial infection and rule ot chlamydia and gonococal infection.

In brief: White creamy dischar

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Cindy Juster