If I take venlafaxine, levothyroxine and aripiprazole apart from folic acid what other prenatal vitamins can u recommend I take?

Standard prenatal v. I would recommend that you see a gynecologist and take whatever standard prenatal vitamin is recommended by your personal practitioner. Also certainly discuss the safety of your psychotropics during pregnancy, so that you have informed consent about the risks benefits and potential side effects both for you and the fetus both on medication and off medication. Best wishes to you and i hope you have a happy and healthy baby.