How come during allergy season I can hardly breathe out of my nose & mouth? I have a stuffy nose mostly at night.

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Allergy diffi breath
Allergy due to inhalants during spring, summer and fall season does cause nasal congestion, itchy eyes, sneezing and cough.
You have prblem breathing out of nose because your nose is blocked due to congestion, thats what happens when you are not treated.You can try over the counter meds like claritin, zyrtec or Allegra with/out sudafed and if you dont feel better see your md who can rx inhaled steroids.

In brief: Allergy diffi breath
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Adam Smith