How often should I use a iontophotesis system for palmar hyperhidrosis starting out for what I consider severe?

Dr. Lyall Gorenstein
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: 3-4 x/week

Start out 3-4 times/week, and than reduce frequency, if it works for you.
Use it for 30 minutes at a time, and increase the ampage as much as you can tolerate.

In brief: 3-4 x/week

Dr. Lyall Gorenstein
Dr. Lyall Gorenstein
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Iontophoresis

In the early stages of treatment, the affected parts of the body should be treated once a day for about 10-15 minutes.
 normally, 5-20 consecutive days of treatment sessions are sufficient to reduce the moisture content of the skin to a normal level.  after this initial treatment, the frequency of the sessions can usually be reduced to once or twice a week.

In brief: Iontophoresis

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher