Can versed cause problems with the heart during a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I have taccycardia and memory problems. Will I have a heart attack?

Versed ;Heart attack. I do not know of a potential of Midazolam (™ versed) causing heart attacks. It does have some potential to make you forget what happened during the procedure (amnestic effect which is actually desirable in this particular situation), but heart attacks, while can happen due to stress of the procedure or blood pressure drop during procedure but not directly from versed (at least that is reported).
I prefer not . To use versed in people with memory issues, particularly elderly patients with memory issues. Have an anesthesiologist administer propofol.
No. Versed is not toxic to the heart. It can be used very safely for sedation when propey administered and monitored.