What is the best solution to reduce cellulite?

Dr. Leonard Grossman
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: See below

Other than staying in the same weight and leading a healthy life style, there is nothing available today to cause permanent improvement in cellulite.
Endermalogy helps as long as you keep on repeating the treatments. Otherwise you back to the same condition. Lasers and rf don't help long term, in fact may cause more damage in my opinion. Genetics are hard to treat at this time.

In brief: See below

Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dermatology

In brief: Cellulite

Weight loss through healthy diet and regular exercise is probably the most beneficial cellulite treatment.
Perhaps the most promising medical therapy is lasers and radio frequency systems. A twice daily application of 0.3% retinol cream has been shown to improve the appearance of cellulite after six months.

In brief: Cellulite

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dr. Antoanella Calame