What are some good shoulder rehab exercises I can do?

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Cannot tell you

It is not a good idea to get medical advice like this over the internet.
Everyone's body is different. Everyone's shoulder issues are differenct and exercises that are good for one person may not be good or may even be harmful for another. My advice is to see a rehab doc (physiatrist), orthopedist or sports med specialist and they will be able to steer you in the right direction.

In brief: Cannot tell you

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Allen Lu
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Scapular stabilizers

The best set of shoulder rehab exercises is actually strengthening of the shoulder blade support muscles.
The muscles of the shoulder blades (trapezius, levators, rhomboids, serratus) are more important for shoulder function. Exercises involve reverse butterflies, rows, and shoulder retractions (tightening the back shoulder blades).

In brief: Scapular stabilizers

Dr. Allen Lu
Dr. Allen Lu
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine