What are some good shoulder rehab exercises I can do?

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Cannot tell you
It is not a good idea to get medical advice like this over the internet.
Everyone's body is different. Everyone's shoulder issues are differenct and exercises that are good for one person may not be good or may even be harmful for another. My advice is to see a rehab doc (physiatrist), orthopedist or sports med specialist and they will be able to steer you in the right direction.

In brief: Cannot tell you
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Allen Lu
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Scapular stabilizers
The best set of shoulder rehab exercises is actually strengthening of the shoulder blade support muscles.
The muscles of the shoulder blades (trapezius, levators, rhomboids, serratus) are more important for shoulder function. Exercises involve reverse butterflies, rows, and shoulder retractions (tightening the back shoulder blades).

In brief: Scapular stabilizers
Dr. Allen Lu
Dr. Allen Lu
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine