After my last period, my vaginal itching has gone away but now my im having skin itching and I don't know why is this because of the yeast infection?

See a dermatologist. It is difficult to make a proper diagnosis since I am not there to see the condition. I recommend seeing a dermatologist so that they can make a proper diagnosis and give you something to get rid of the condition or relieve symptoms.