I'm feeling better, can I stop taking my antibiotics?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: No
Finishing the entire course of therapy is important for two reasons: 1) prevention of a relapse of the infection, and 2) prevention of developing resistant bacteria for that particular infection.
Resistant bacteria exist, in part, due to patients not completing the course of antibiotics. The ramification of this are that the antibiotic may not be effective in the future for the same infection.

In brief: No
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: No
It is generally recommended to finish the prescribed course in order to prevent a relapse of the infection from not enough therapy.
And the risk of increasing resistance.

In brief: No
And the risk of increasing resistance.
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Steven Seres