Varicose vein, young age. Medical advice on what to do?

Depends on symptoms. Varicose veins themselves are not dangerous. If they are causing discomfort, there are multiple treatments available. Treatments depend on the size of veins, and which veins are involved. If you have leg swelling in addition to varicose veins, you should be seen by a vascular surgeon or physician who treats venous disease. The simplest treatment in compression socks.
See Vein Specialist. Varicose veins, at any age, are caused by a more significant underlying vein problem, known as venous reflux or insufficiency. It can be very easily treated in the office setting, using minimally invasive laser ablation. You need to have a venous duplex ultrasound exam to fully evaluate your veins and determine where the reflux is. See an experienced, board-certtified vein specialist.
Varicose veins. I would suggest evaluation by a vein specialist - to determine the cause and then decide on treatment.
Seek a physician. I would see a vein specialist/phlebologist. A venous ultrasound of your leg veins should be done to find the cause of your varicose veins and make a treatment recommendation. A treatment option that helps symptoms but doesn't make the veins go away is compression stockings. Other more definitive options include laser or radiofrequency ablation, ambulatory phlebectomy, and/or sclerotherapy.