My hair keeps falling out everyday when i brush it ... I do not have any bold patches but it just falls out a lot ?

Dr. Gena Kluwe

In brief: Hair is cyclical

If you're shedding, as we all do, without any evidence of a "bald spot" then this is probably normal.
There are "shocks" that occur to the body: pregnancy, post-partum and menopause which can cause large amts of hair loss as well. U didn't put ur age... Also metabolic disorders, thyroid, emotional stressors, metabolic d/o, etc. Most common is just no cause. Make sure that you're well. Take care.

In brief: Hair is cyclical

Dr. Gena Kluwe
Dr. Gena Kluwe
Dr. Adam Smith