Wat tests should do to know causes misscariages knowing we did semen analysis, prolactin, fsh, lh, tsh, T4, antiphosphlipid (i take eltroxin, T3 (liothyronine) abit low)?

Testing. Your doctor will probably test you for anticardiolipins, lupus anticoagulant, ovulation and evaluate the shape of your uterus. He/she may also consider chromosome analysis and blood clotting disorder testing though these are expensive and less helpful. A semen analysis is only useful for infertility.