Is there a good treatment for spondylosis (lumbar)?

Treat Spondylosis. If you are talking spondylosis (see part two), you are dealing with a degenerative process, which cannot be reversed. It is treated through medication, exercise, therapy, manipulation, yoga, trigger point injections, and rarely surgery. For most, exercise, therapy, manipulation will control the symptoms, but some treatment will need to continue life long.
Two Part Answer. Spondylitis: inflammation of one or more vertebrae. This is a very different process than spondylosis because spondylosis is degenerative while spondylitis is inflammatory. Spondylolysis: incomplete development and formation of the articulating part of the vertebra. Spondylolisthesis: forward or backward movement of the body of one of the lower lumbar vertebrae on the vertebra below it.
Excercise. Djd benefits from strengthneing core muscles and loosing weight, intrabdominaly espemany patients!cially. I find gravity inversion devices of use, in.
Several. I am guessing you are talkiing about anklyosing spondylitis. This is an arthritis, with an inherited underpinning, causing inflammation of the lower back, sacral area and also changes in other joints. It also affects the heart and eyes. Treatment is graded depending upon severity. Usually Indocin (indomethacin) for starters, and later biological factors some by injection. See a rheumatologist.