I have tooth pain but no sensitivity to cold/hot water?

Decay or other. Decay can lead to sense from hot/cold but you can have decay and not have the sense as well. Another possibility is you may have a necrotic (dead) tooth that is causing inflammatoin and pain is derived from the bone. Tooth would need a root canal if that were the case. See your dentist for care.
See A Dentist ASAP. Temporarily use something like tylenol (acetaminophen). Any anti-inflammatory medication can help. Aleve, motrin, advil and even a holistic alternative arnica. Ice to minimize swelling can also be helpful. That is only managing the pain... I agree with the other doctors. Please see a dentist to help you resolve the issue which is causing you pain. Make an appointment asap please.
Caries. The tooth pain needs to be evaluated not only to for pain relief but to prevent further damage to the tooth such as from a cavity. Sensitivity to hot and cold is usually due to periodontal disease exposing the root. Please consult your dentist, even if you can treat the pain with over the counter medications.
Disease. There is a pathological reason for the pain. See your dentist before it become worse.