Black spot under toe nail spot is on nail I have been taking apple cider vinegar pills for a few months could this have caused it.

Dr. Michael Tomeo
Dermatology

In brief: No

The dark spot could be a small bleed under the nail but if it does not grow out , seek consultation with a podiatrist or dermatologist.

In brief: No

Dr. Michael Tomeo
Dr. Michael Tomeo
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: I don't think so

It may be dried blood from a contusion.
Keep in mind melanoma is in the differential diagnosis so it would pay to visit a foot doctor for an exam.

In brief: I don't think so

It may be dried blood from a contusion.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. James Burns
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Exam

Would recommend evaluation by your doctor. Certain skin neoplasms can develop on the nail-bed and at your age i would want my doctor to examine and biopsy if suspicious.

In brief: Exam

Dr. James Burns
Dr. James Burns