Theres a large bump om my penis thats painful and 2 flesh colored bumps on my shaft should I worry or are they ingrown hairs?

See a doctor. I recommend seeing a doctor so that they can make a proper diagnosis and give you something to get rid of the condition or relieve symptoms.