I have horrible acne scars all over my face and a lack of self confidence because of that. Benzoyl peroxide made it worse. What are my other options?

Dr. Leonard Grossman
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: If you

If you no longer have the break outs, speak to a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon.
Dermabrasion or laser peel may help. Fillers like Restylane (dermal fillers) or even medial grade silicone are good choices to fill out the craters.

In brief: If you

Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dermatology

In brief: A few options

First, if the scar is red or swollen, use an over-the-counter cortisone cream to calm the skin.
You can also do laser therapy or filler therapy, within one to three sessions, laser skin resurfacing using fractionated laser technology can even out the skin surface and increase new collagen formation to help fill in acne scars. Wear plenty of sunscreen, sun makes the scars worse. Hope this helped :].

In brief: A few options

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dr. Antoanella Calame