2 doctors weighed in:

Took Clomid (clomiphene) 50 mg, 5 gonal injection, pregnyl injection. Did sex in ovulation days . Why i may not be pregnant?

2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine
1 doctor agrees

In brief: Common

The in general the chance of not being pregnant is much higher than the chance of being pregnant.
You may have a 10% chance of being pregnant and a 90% chance of not being pregnant. That is because the treatment does not affect fertilization, take into account egg quality, help the sperm, or deal with the tubes. So the vast majority of women will not get pregnant at any given treatment.

In brief: Common

The in general the chance of not being pregnant is much higher than the chance of being pregnant.
You may have a 10% chance of being pregnant and a 90% chance of not being pregnant. That is because the treatment does not affect fertilization, take into account egg quality, help the sperm, or deal with the tubes. So the vast majority of women will not get pregnant at any given treatment.
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Traub
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Board Certified, Obstetrics & Gynecology
27 years in practice
49M people helped
Continue
111,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors