Should I go see a doctor if I believe I dislocated shoulder? I think it's back in place already.

Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Subluxation

True dislocation usually can't be selff located unless you are a recurrent dislocator partial dislocations called subluxations if it dosent hurt and you have full motion no need to go to doctor if it is first tome see a orthopedist to avoid recurrent dislocations.

In brief: Subluxation

Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Robert Purchase
Orthopedic Surgery

You need to make sure that the dislocation was not associated with a broken bone or a rotator cuff injury.
A shoulder dislocation in any age group can be associated with a fracture. But dislocations in patients older than 45 are commonly associated with a cuff tear. Don't worry, the vast majority of patients with a first time dislocation don't need more than a quick check & maybe some pt.

Dr. Robert Purchase
Dr. Robert Purchase
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine