Should I go back to the doctor if his pills didn't get rid of my knee pains?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

Check with your doctor to see: there are a lot of alternative to treat knee pain know , it depend what is the cause of that pain.
Thank you.

Thank you.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

You might need to see a specialist.
A correct diagnosis is the road to therapy. You need an exercise program as well, and the right type of exercise may exclude the need for pills. As a rheumatologist we evaluate the situation not only from the point of view of the knee(s), but also as it related to the body as a whole, to the other joints and the general health of the person.

You might need to see a specialist.
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine