Chronic DVT in subclavian vein. When wearing compression sleeve it's harder to feel my pulse from the wrist and arm turns somewhat white. Normal?

In brief: No

Be checked for an arterial lesion or obstruction.
What was cause for dvt? If a thoracic outlet was the cause, then that area also needs evaluation. If coagulopathy was involved that needs clarification.. Thick glove- stockings do also, tend to hide the pulse but i would be sure nothing else is going on.

In brief: No

Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Norman Chideckel
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Chronic DVT

I would suggest that she will be evaluated with regards to the issue of thoracic outlet syndrome as your symptoms are very suggestive of this problem.

In brief: Chronic DVT

Dr. Norman Chideckel
Dr. Norman Chideckel
Dr. Andrew Zadeh
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: No

If the compression sleeve is too tight it can compromise of blood flow to the hand.
Signs of this can include numbness, loss of pulse, pale skin color. Stop wearing it and contact your doctor.

In brief: No

Dr. Andrew Zadeh
Dr. Andrew Zadeh
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine