Does scoliosis have anything to do with me being short and having a short neck?

Maybe. There are certain genetic disorders that that can affect you your stature and have related scoliosis. See you orthopaedic spinal specialist for a complete physical.
Probably not. Scoliosis is a lateral curvature of the spine, and does result in a loss of height, but probably not enough to account for short stature. Most scoliosis occurs in the thoracic and lumbar spine and hence probably does not account for a short neck.