Drinking used to be fun, but now I feel guilty. What can I do?

Dr. Robert Stewart
Clinical Psychology

In brief: What's your question

Are you asking how to make drinking fun again or how to stop feeling guilty or how to have fun in other ways? Guilt comes from doing something you think is wrong.
Figure out what your guilt is about and decide whether you need to make a change. Alcohol is not the best way to have fun. Too much can cause many problems, including medical issues, risky behavior & covering up other issues.

In brief: What's your question

Dr. Robert Stewart
Dr. Robert Stewart
Dr. Joel Selter
Pediatrics - Allergy & Asthma

In brief: Doesn't like Etoh

Good. Is it possible that you found a wonderful spouse and don't need to seek alternative pleasures?

In brief: Doesn't like Etoh

Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Jack Hinkle