Drinking used to be fun, but now I feel guilty. What can I do?

Dr. Bob Stewart
Clinical Psychology
In brief: What's your question
Are you asking how to make drinking fun again or how to stop feeling guilty or how to have fun in other ways? Guilt comes from doing something you think is wrong.
Figure out what your guilt is about and decide whether you need to make a change. Alcohol is not the best way to have fun. Too much can cause many problems, including medical issues, risky behavior & covering up other issues.

In brief: What's your question
Dr. Bob Stewart
Dr. Bob Stewart
Dr. Joel Selter
Pediatrics - Allergy & Asthma
In brief: Doesn't like Etoh
Good. Is it possible that you found a wonderful spouse and don't need to seek alternative pleasures?

In brief: Doesn't like Etoh
Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Andrea Brand