I'm middle eastern am I more susceptible to becoming an alcoholic?

Dr. David Hunter

In brief: It depends

This region of the world contains dozens of ethnic groups some of which have a lower incidence of alcoholism because of religious prohibitions.
The best way to assess your own risk is to look at your immediate family history. If you are from a long line of alcholics, you are definitely at greater risk.

In brief: It depends

Dr. David Hunter
Dr. David Hunter
Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: No

And if u r concerned about this , u should have enough wisdom to stay away from it, good luck.

In brief: No

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Alcoholic?

That depends on your religious values, genetics, & other constitutional factors.

In brief: Alcoholic?

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali