Is it good to use honey and cinnamon for acne scars?

Dr. Leonard Grossman
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Don't think so

Once you have scars from acne, there is no potion that will make them better. The remedy you mentioned may help in keeping acne from getting worse.
For scar treatment you need a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon who will tell you if they can help. Good luck from nyc.

In brief: Don't think so

Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Emil Shakov
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: No

The best for the scars is laser treatment or microneedling.

In brief: No

Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Barry Press
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Scars...

Are permanent and cannot be removed.
Scars take some time to mature, however, and don't assume their final appearance for 6-12 months. See a board certified plastic or facial plastic surgeon if the appearance of the scar is not satisfactory after it has matured; it may be able to be revised. I am not aware that honey or cinnamon would have any positive effect.

In brief: Scars...

Are permanent and cannot be removed.
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Barry Press
Pathology

In brief: Worthless

It will just attract insects.
I'm sorry you weren't treated as you should have been. If you want the scars less visible, a dermatologist can treat them with a laser, dermabrasion, microsurgery or a filler. Be sure this is what you want -- several hollywood men kept theirs for the 'tough guy' look.

In brief: Worthless

It will just attract insects.