I'm indian am I more susceptible to becoming an alcoholic?

Dr. David Hunter
Many native americans lack an enzyme that assists with alcohol metabolism. They are more likely to become intoxicated on smaller amounts of alcohol.
All ethnic groups vary in their response to alcohol. If there is a strong family history of alcoholism, you should be especially cautious when deciding to use alcohol.

Dr. David Hunter
Dr. David Hunter
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Potentially yes
If by "indian" you mean native american, there is a higher rate of alcoholism than in many others groups.
Some of this is genetic, related to more toxicity of alcohol in native americans, and much of it is cultural, related to poverty, decimation of culture of tribes after the arrival of europeans, and other factors. If you are east indian, then no.

In brief: Potentially yes
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg