Taking BP meds, BP normal, does this indicate white coat hypertension?Without meds, very high bp

Dr. John Feola

In brief: DX: PRIMARY HTN

YOU LIKELY HAVE PRIMARY HYPERTENSION.
It is a combination of genetics Environment SBP<120. DBP<80. I would discuss with your doc adjusting the regimen. COREG CAN FLARE ASTHMA. DIOVAN (valsartan) IS BETTER IN DIABETICS TO IMPROVE RENAL FLOW. You need to be GF WHOLEAPPROACH.com & focus on weight loss.

In brief: DX: PRIMARY HTN

YOU LIKELY HAVE PRIMARY HYPERTENSION.
Dr. John Feola
Dr. John Feola
Dr. Payam Mehranpour
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: No

If your blood pressure without medications is high, then you have hypertension and need the medications to keep it normal.
White coat hypertension is when blood pressure without meds is normal but at the doctor's office the reading high.

In brief: No

Dr. Payam Mehranpour
Dr. Payam Mehranpour
Dr. Mohammed Al hallak

In brief: No

white coat HTN is high BP only in the MD office.
. You have HTN and meds it is under control

In brief: No

Dr. Mohammed Al hallak
Dr. Mohammed Al hallak
Dr. Peter Kurzweil