I'm hispanic am I more susceptible to becoming an alcoholic?

Depends . Family history is a strong predictor but there is a higher incidence in american indian hispanic.. Modifiers are the presence of alleles in aldehyde dehydrogenase conferring some groups the inability to break down alcohol and thus getting flushing etc, this means less likely to be alcohol dependent .Other factors environment etc.
Family history. Your own personal family history of alcoholism, parents, siblings, grandparents is a much strong indicator of your risk than is your ethnicity.
Yes. Yes multiple studies showed that hispanics are more likely to become alcoholics than caucasians, that said there are many more factors that determine predisposition to alcoholism than ethnicity.
No. The highest incidence is in the american indian , hispanic are to my knowlegde not at higher risk tan above, .