I have a spot on my big toe, its like circular to dome shape it has well defined border and wen the dr.Bore a hole it bled, is it hematoma or melanoma?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: A hematoma

Is a collection of blood.
A melanoma is a cancerous skin lesion. One should never assume, but if a hole is being bored...I will assume he was draining a hematoma...One would not do that for a melanoma. Was there no discussion between yourself and the doctor?

In brief: A hematoma

Is a collection of blood.
Dr. Stephen Colbert
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Toe lesion

It is always impossible to diagnose a lesion without seeing it, but it sounds like that may be a pyogenic granuloma, which is basically an overgrowth of blood vessels.
They can be treated by scraping or excising them, though they have a reasonably high recurrence rate. I would recommend having a dermatologist or plastic surgeon look at it to be sure.

In brief: Toe lesion