Due to a cock-up on my prescription, I did not get fluoxetine last month. However, I feel great even without it. Could my depression be cured? I've only been on it for 2 months, previous escitalopram.

Great! I am glad you feel well. Depression can certainly wax and wane. You need to discuss with the prescribing dr. And depending ion your specific case, and the physician/patient relationship you have with your doctor will determine if you need the medication anymore. Best wishes.
Long half-life. Fluoxetine stays in your system for 2 weeks after your last dose. Even though you haven't taken it, it is likely still around. Separately, the typical recommendation for a first episode (not recurrent) of depression is to stay on medications for 6-9 months after you feel good. This helps prevent a more-difficult-to-treat relapse. Talk to your doctor.